Use AlertProvider to configure this alert.
Rensa Games logo

Revenue Distribution

How are revenues distributed?

When a developer or content creator uploads a game or digital object through the Rensa Games portal, they will have the opportunity to designate digital wallet addresses to receive revenues or royalties, along with the percentage of the total sale they should receive.

Rensa assesses a 10% platform fee at each point of sale – no charges at onboarding or upload. The remaining 90% is available to assign to project contributors as appropriate. In time, we will automate the allocation assignment based on the rollup of Asset License Tokens to a given Game Owner Token.

All revenues from sales will be received in real-time (within the block time of Ethereum or Polygon) to the designated wallets when the game is sold.